We tell your stories to our community of everyday philanthropists, free of charge.
Our community is actively looking to volunteer.
Our community sets donation goals
Our community shares your stories with friends
1. We gather stories about the amazing work you’re doing by interviewing and photographing the volunteers and founders of your nonprofit, as well as the people you serve, at Story Sessions.
2. Our creative team curates the photos and interviews on our feed of stories on social media, our web platform, in our email campaigns, and the app (coming soon).
3. Your story appears in front of our community of people who are ready to donate to, volunteer for, or spread awareness about your organization—all at no cost to you.
Your stories are our mission, which is why we don’t charge you to tell them.
There are thousands of nonprofit leaders who are doing world-changing work, but the world never hears about it. We believe that people are generous, and that if they heard these stories, they would support you with their time, money, and influence.
We do the work of collecting and curating stories from nonprofits because our mission is to empower individual generosity, and we are building the world's largest community of everyday philanthropists.
1. Mission. We support nonprofits that meet basic human needs. Food, shelter, education, community, etc. We don't support political organizations of any sort at this time.
2. Financial responsibility. Our community trusts that their money will be used responsibly, so we have to verify that our partners are worthy of that trust.
3. Local impact. We want to help our users get involved in their communities, so at first, our focus will be on local impact in our key markets—Denver, San Antonio, and NWA—when deciding which nonprofits to work with.
We'll interview your storytellers (volunteers, people you serve) during a collection session
Our creative team will curate your photos and interview copy for our story feed
Our users will see your story and have the option to donate, volunteer or spread awareness